2012-02-10

83days* I'm considering about my plan...


Finally I'm gonna graduate from Langports in two weeks time.
I'm feeling so sad...
and I worry about after that.
I don't decide anything yet...

I'm considering  whether I go to farm or not.
I have been here for 3months,
but actually even now I sometimes miss my friends and family.

However I'm also feeling that I want to stay here more.
I'd like to study English more and more.
Because my English skill is too bad now.

I like Japan and Australia.
The time that I'll spend in both of them from now will be precious for me,
so I don't have any idea about my future.

If I stayed here more one year, I may think that I want to stay more before I go back Japan,and I may manage to think the way that I stay here.
It's a problem. I worry about that.
Because there are people who are waiting for my return in Japan.
(maybe... I hope so...)

However I know I shouldn't think that.
Nobody know the future.

I have to think what I want to do at the moment,
but I don't know that....
I have to many choise here.
I don't like me like indecisive.

Which way is a real?
Or is there no right way?

The way which I chose by myself can be real way.
I trust that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿